We pride ourselves on understanding our customers, as most of us come from the drone industry. We know how much drone operators depend on our technology to provide the time-sensitive surveillance data their operations need. That is why we obsess about the quality, reliability, and durability of our solutions.
We also believe that while the drone industry is establishing itself more and more in the aviation industry, all products and services developed for such industry should respond to a better level of quality with the proper certifications and tests.
Standards and certifications we comply to:
- The company INVOLI is certified ISO 9001:2015 (Certificate Registration No. 73 100 7593).
- All INVOLI hardware has CE and FCC marking
- INVOLI G-1090 air traffic signal receiver is Swiss Made
- INVOLI received a certificate of good execution by FOCA (Swiss Aviation Authority) as a Network Remote ID provider
- INVOLI's LEMAN drone trackers comply with the ASTM Remote ID Standard F3411-19 and ASD-STAN 4709-002
- INVOLI G-1090 air traffic signal receivers and INVOLI Multilateration are certified by DFS (Deutsche Flugsicherung) in Germany for the commanding of aviation obstacle lights
- INVOLI's CEO Manu Lubrano co-led the ASTM standard WK69690 "Surveillance SDSP for UTM", which will allow certifying the stream of surveillance data provided by INVOLI for UTM and DAA (detect-and-avoid) applications. That's why INVOLI's team is constantly involved in the discussion regarding standards for drones and our products are continuously adapted to follow the latest development on these matters.