The K-1090 is an air traffic signal receiver. It natively detects aircraft equipped with ADS-B, Mode S and Mode A/C transponder, visible in the line of sight of the device.
The K-1090 sends the received aircraft messages to the INVOLI server via an internet connection (ethernet or 4G, in option), allowing the possibility to perform Multilateration.
The positions of the aircraft detected by the K-1090 receiver are available on INVOLI.live BASIC, INVOLI.aero and INVOLI API & STREAM.
On-demand, the K-1090 receiver can offer detection of FLARM equipped aircraft, drones, or gliders, or can be accompanied by a tripod and a battery for mobile external usage.
- Detection of ADS-B, Mode S, Mode A/C signals on 1090 MHz frequency
- Measure of local atmospheric pressure, to compensate pressure altitude
- Communication and power via Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Rugged box for mounting in exterior (IP67)
- Surge protection
- Provided with antennas
- Integration within INVOLI.live BASIC, INVOLI.aero, INVOLI API and STREAM
- Detection of FLARM aircraft
- Internet connectivity via 4G (SIM card not provided)
- Power adapter from 110V/220V to PoE
- Tripod for mobile operations
- External battery for mobile operations
- The data acquired from the K-1090 receiver is visible on INVOLI.live BASIC, INVOLI.aero and INVOLI API and STREAM
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Detection of Mode S and Mode A/C aircraft is only possible via Multilateration
- Multilateration is only possible when the signal emitted by the aircraft is received by multiple K-1090 receivers (ideally 4, but more is better). The configuration of the devices and the position of the aircraft have an impact on Multilateration precision.
- Aircraft equipped with ADS-B and FLARM are broadcasting their position at regular intervals. On the other side Mode S and Mode A/C aircraft broadcast their signal only when interrogated by a Secondary Radar. For this reason, the detection of such devices is possible only when 1030 MHz radar interrogations are present.
- Aircraft not equipped with a transponder (non-cooperative air traffic) are not visible by the receiver.